Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Going back in time...

Since Ms. Tortuga suggested that I blog some about my kitties, I've decided to go WAAYYYY back to the beginning of our pets, starting with husband #1.

I find blogging better than going to see a therapist, so you may see many painful parts of my life, starting with husband #1 (I even hate to use the term).

So give me some time to scan some pics of beloved pets (not just kitties, but dogs too!), my darling son who at the ripe old age of 4 lost his beloved Mandy (our first dog) to a custody battle, and then you can follow my life to now, understanding why I still see the glass full (I guess I'm a strong one).

David doesn't know many of the details of the divorce from his father, but at the age of 18, wrote him out of his life, because he was old enough to finally see the light - with absolutely no influence from me. I NEVER degraded his father, rather, I made excuses for him. Until David turned 18 and got many promises and no returns. So this should turn out to be a very personal, yet very introspective blog of how we deal with what life deals us.

I hope to have chapter #1 up this weekend if my scanner works fast enough for me! This isn't a teaser, it's the truth I'd like to share, so you know a little more about me, and what I've been through!

Prepare yourselves for some interesting reading!

2 comments:

Life's a Beach! said...

JoAnne, you're so right about blogging being therapy! I think it's saved my body and mind these last few months! :)

JoAnne in CT said...

Glad you agree, Beck - there is so much coming to the surface since I've been scanning pix of the cats and dogs, and memories I've repressed are really helping me to deal with "stuff" that has recently coming to to forefront that I couldn't figure out... but now it's making sense!